Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Medieval?

The cherry on top of our "house sundae" has arrived - the front door!



I think it looks great, the wood looks distressed just like a Pottery Barn dining table I've had my eye on for the past month. Plus the door has a secret.... but you have to come see it in person! (bribery at its finest)

While I thought the door reminded me of Pottery Barn.... it gave our construction manager a different vibe.

Roy got an email from him today.

Roy,
This is the first time I've seen this door selection and I just had to comment how cool it is! Very medieval....


I'm glad he likes the door, but I'm going to ignore the Medieval reference for now... unless we decide not to use our security system and instead leave swords near the entry.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I'm going to bring you a sword as a house-warming gift.
    This door does look awesome! I agree with the construction manager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous door!!! In two days Bromley is officially YOURS!!!! Cannot wait for you two. :)

    ReplyDelete