Friday, October 22, 2010

Almost done!

So many changes have been happening in the past few weeks, each time we go... it's transforming more and more. My bad for not updating the blog with more pictures, so I'll just have to put tons on this post.



Backsplash installed...my vision is complete! I went into the design center trying to explain my idea of a mish mosh of different sized and colored stones and ....geez, it looks pretty!

We came down on Tuesday.. and found that we had sidewalks, a driveway, and trees. The fence had also been put in, we officially had a backyard! Kirby loved being able to run around off her leash!



sidewalks in!



backyard.



family portrait.

We didn't think the week could get much more exciting after seeing our backyard fenced in. But then we went down this evening and....


there is grass and landscaping!!!



backyard is complete! Now I can start measuring for my garden....

2 comments:

  1. Bromley!!!! The most beautiful house ever!!!! I am so happy for you three!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That backsplash is awesome!!! Good choice!!!!

    ReplyDelete