Friday, October 8, 2010

The date is set!



The outside brick and stone work is officially done and it looks beautiful! I love the little slope of the roof and our front porch. I'm on the lookout for adorable front porch furniture now...we could be rocking chair people! (are we too young for that?) Either way, the front porch makes me want to make homemade iced tea.

Now that the house is further along, we finally got a closing date nailed down. (like the pun?) We will officially have the keys in our excited little hands on November 10.

Let the countdown begin!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are never to young to rock!

    It sounds like sun tea will be necessary. Enjoy the amazing moment on the 10th.

    EEEK, I am jumping in my office for you. (and yes, co-workers are staring)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My original thought when I saw the picture was: BEAUTIFUL! You chose the perfect combination of brick and stone. So classical and elegant. Bromley is going to be the most rockin' house on the block!

    In other words, YES! Get the chairs!

    One month countdown officially begins now.

    ReplyDelete