Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowmageddon!!!


Actually... More like Icemageddon...but I'm not one to be angry with the weatherman.

I had a great day today. Great in the sense that I didn't have to go to work (it was my day off, lucky for me because otherwise I would have been braving the mean streets with all the other poor souls that work in the medical field)... not so great that I feel like I have come down with the flu. On a positive note I've been able to spend the past 24 hours with my loves: Roy, dayquil, nightquil, and my death bed (ie. The couch).

Spending so much time on the couch today has made me think of several things..
1. I need to start hanging more stuff on the walls.
2. This couch is uncomfortable.

I'm planning on conquering #1 tomorrow if I'm feeling better and I'm still pondering #2... but then again, if you lay on anything all day- its not very comfortable.

In the meantime.... I've been eyeing some couches from Ikea. Surprisingly, the reviews are pretty good.

Famous last words, right?

3 comments:

  1. You know... you should consider checking out Etsy for some cool/trendy/fun/not-so-expensive things to put on the wall. I come across great stuff on their all the time.

    Hope you feel better soon Nurse Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flu?! Pits.

    And as far as empty walls, I feel you sister. Mildred's walls are stark naked. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, be so glad you didn't go to work that Friday. It was so scary on the drive in! I got there on time but its because I left with PLENTY of time to spare.

    ReplyDelete