Monday, November 29, 2010

So Thankful.

Thanksgiving came and went in a flash. I had to work on the actual day, so we celebrated at Bromley on Saturday with our families. It was such a fun day and only went to further remind me how great our house is for entertaining and cooking. I woke up at 8am on Saturday to start cooking and my mom came around 11am to give me a quick turkey tutorial before we popped the bird into the oven.

the after:


On the menu: turkey, gravy, masked potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry stuffing, fruit salad, rolls, and cranberry sauce. Everything turned out perfect and the company made it even better.



I have so many things to be thankful for this year: my wonderful family and friends, a job that I love, the best coworkers I could ever ask for, and most importantly - my amazing husband.

4 comments:

  1. Is that the new C&B table?!

    PS: The cranberry stuffing- don't even know what it is but, it sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Your first Thanksgiving as a host!
    How neat! You're such an adult.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love cooking thanksgiving food. it feels so grown up!

    your spread looks beautiful (and tasty!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Thanksgiving set-up! Happy Holiday in your new home! :)

    ReplyDelete