Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We've been so busy with work and getting ready for Christmas (and Roy's Birthday on the 26th) that I haven't had much time to blog. So, for now enjoy some pictures of our first Christmas in the new house.

The front door wreath was the first decoration to go up.



Our outside lights.



A closer look at our new friend. He was too cute to not put outside!



I spent the day covered in flour, rolling dough, and baking my heart out. The end result? Peanut butter blossoms, chocolate peppermint cookies, gingerbread men, and my first attempt at fudge!



Kirby enjoying Christmas Eve to the fullest: lounging in front of the fire in her Santa outfit, staring at the presents under the tree.



Wishing all my wonderful friends and their families a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Yea welcome back!

    The treats all look delicious. I remember tasting those peppermint tasties...so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your run! We'd like to go shopping for one soon. Mind if I ask where you got yours?

    Happy Early Birthday to Roy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas! That photo of Kirby looking longingly at the gifts whilst lounging is adorable.

    Christmas Card 2011?? Between you & Roy the possibility of a punny caption could be endless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! You're turning your house into a home!
    Well done Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The treats were yum yum! Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete