Sunday, September 19, 2010

Looking like a house now.

The last time we pulled up to check out Bromley, it was a sweltering hot afternoon and the house was booming with the sound of Spanish music. I salsa'd through the kitchen to the living room and found the source:


The music was pounding through the house as we continued to explore and see the huge changes that had been made since our last visit. The sheet rock has been put up, we have actual walls!


The kitchen!

We wandered into the bedroom to find one of the workers very hard at work... anyone wonder how they work on top half of the walls?



We were beyond excited that the house is actually starting to look like a house, walls and all!

4 comments:

  1. I see Kirby made a visit to Bromley! Those stilt legs would come in handy when changing out lightbulbs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and cleaning the windows ;)

    Its coming along so great! I can't wait to come see it all put together- you are SO good a taking a beautiful vision and bringing it to life! You and Roy will create such a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i am still amazed at how quickly things are moving along.

    stilts...genius!

    i love the updates. they make me do a little excited dance of my own. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stilts!! I love that!
    I wonder how he gets those on!

    ReplyDelete