Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Productive August.

I have much to update everyone on.... here's a few weeks in a glimpse. Bromley has gone from a dirt lot to a framed house within weeks!


Foundation has been poured. Here I am sitting on our front porch.



Up close of the foundation.



Framing started a little more than a week ago.



8.20.10 Look what happens in a few days! This little pile of wood has transformed into the outline of our home. The upstairs and downstairs are almost all framed!



Framed living room and an awesome view of our backyard. I love, love, love all the windows in the living room! What a view!



8.21.10: Went back a few days later... here I am just hanging out in the kitchen. Anyone hungry?



We left our mark in our kitchen! P.S. it was 7 years ago that day that Roy and I met at UST's freshman orientation.



8.22.10: Siding put up on the house. Looking more and more like an actual house everyday, and you can see the cute little slope of our roof!



Look what I spied on our last trip.... the bricks have been delivered!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! It's no longer just sticks & dirt! Walls, foundation, sloping, bricks?! Time does fly. Pretty soon we'll be "oohing" over the inside of Bromley. Only a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks incredible Heidi. You're right, you can visualize your windows to the backyard. Congrats to you two!

    -Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is happening so fast Heidi!!
    I love your random poses in photos. Too cute/funny!
    And -- I REALLY can't wait to see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete